On this page of the website, the term ‘Skinfinity Beauty and Skin Clinic’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Skinfinity Beauty and Skin Clinic. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website, or the client as the context requires.
GDPR – The Controller of your data
Skinfinity Beauty and Skin Clinic are registered as a data controller in the Republic of Ireland for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. We will deal with the Irish Office of the Data Protection Commissioner as the Lead Supervisory Authority for regulating all data protection matters within the Organisation. At Skinfinity Beauty and Skin Clinic, we guarantee that all the data you send to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with due skill and care. We will also guarantee you that the data you submit is solely used in accordance with the purposes as set out in this policy.
Collection and Use of your Personal Information
Skinfinity Beauty and Skin Clinic collect and use your personal information, medical details where relevant and other information pertaining to your consultation to perform services/treatments which you have requested. Personal data will generally consist of your name, contact details and other information related to your consultation. Skinfinity Beauty and Skin Clinic will confirm your consent for us to hold your personal information before it is stored and processed. The personal data will be requested, stored, processed, used and disclosed by Skinfinity Beauty and Skin Clinic to:
- To assess the suitability of treatments/services
- To conduct your treatment efficiently
- To ensure the highest levels of safety
- To maintain the highest level of customer service
- Where we have a bona fide requirement by law to disclose it to third parties in relation to the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law and court orders
- To ensure adequate resolutions and continuity for the client on any issues which may arise
- Technological advancements and potential future treatments/services (this may be applicable for clients which may have been previously unsuitable for some of the treatments and services)
- To conduct essential correspondence
- Promote relevant offers on our services and treatments for marketing purposes
For people being employed by Skinfinity Beauty and Skin Clinic, additional personal information is required to facilitate employment, compliance and payment services, such as bank account details, national identification numbers and visa details. This data will only be held for as long as it is required to provide such employment services and will be deleted once your employment has finished and data is not required for any other legal purposes.
This list is not exhaustive and we may seek to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose which has not been listed above always with your explicit consent.
GDPR – Who can access your data?
The information that you have provided to us may be made available to personnel working in Skinfinity Beauty and Skin Clinic and our affiliate companies and the third parties (that manage our systems). Your personal data is wholly stored and processed within the European Economic Area.
GDPR – Existing Data and Information with Skinfinity Beauty and Skin Clinic
We will use our best endeavours to guarantee that all Personal Data that you have submitted to us is maintained and up to date. However, it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your Personal Data (and medical if applicable) to ensure that it is up to date.
Where we currently hold personal information about you, you may at any time request that we modify, update, erase or provide a copy of this information to you. All such deletions and date updates should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address of record and these will be actioned within thirty days upon receipt of all relevant details and you will receive confirmation that this has been completed. We may only refuse your request where we are legally obliged to do so. Where your request has been refused we will provide you with reasons for this refusal. We will then hold such data for only if it is necessarily required by law.
GDPR – Security of Your Information
We are committed to the protection of Personal Information submitted to us. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. While Skinfinity Beauty and Skin Clinic takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information that you provide, we recognise that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet. Skinfinity Beauty and Skin Clinic accept no liability should this occur.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your computer’s hard drive. Some cookies are only placed on your device for the time you are browsing the website. Others may be stored on your device and sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. Your browser only allows a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites. You can find more information about cookies, at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Skinfinity Beauty and Skin Clinic & Cookies
- Store details that help you to manage accounts such as user login details.
- Find out how people use our sites, such as how often they visit, which pages they go to, and which links they click on so that we can improve our sites.
- Help us to provide relevant information, such as details of treatments, services and other information that you may be interested in.
- Some pages of our website also include third party cookies, which are cookies not set by Skinfinity Beauty and Skin Clinic.
- These cookies are usually supplied by our business partners and help us to make sure that we only send you information that’s interesting and relevant to you and for analytical purposes.
Cookies used by Skinfinity Beauty and Skin Clinic
- To monitor site usage to allow us to provide a better user experience and to improve our products and services.
- Google Analytics – They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form.
- Stripe – To handle payments. As we don’t store any credit card details on our servers, we need Stripe to be able to set some cookies to process your payments for us. Accepting or rejecting cookies Most web browsers will accept cookies, but if you would prefer we did not collect data by this method, you can disable this function within your browser settings. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. You can find out more about turning off cookies at the independent website www.allaboutcookies.org.
Changes to this Privacy Statement